Content of the Article
If you want to lose a few pounds, purifying juices may not be the best idea. Fruit shakes, however, could become your best ally. These drinks provide many nutrients, proteins and fibers that give a feeling of satiety between meals. Having a fruit shake at breakfast also helps speed up your metabolism in the morning. We propose 7 varieties of shakes to help you reduce those extra kilograms.
- Vegan shake: ½ cup soft tofu, 1 cup vanilla soy milk, 1 frozen banana, ½ c.s. (tablespoonful) of peanut butter.
This vanilla fruit shake might seem like a little treat, but it's not. You'll be delighted to know that having dessert for breakfast is actually a great idea.
- Fruit shake to speed up metabolism: one hundred and seventy grams of vanilla flavored skimmed Greek yogurt, eight almonds, ¼ cup of broccoli, 1 cup of frozen strawberries, ¼ cup of chickpeas, ¾ cup of cold green tea, 1 c.c. (coffee spoonful) of flaxseed, ¼ cinnamon c.c..
Start the day off on the right foot with a good glass of fat burning, fibre and protein and boost your metabolism with the caffeine in green tea and cinnamon. A complete breakfast that will prevent you from snacking between meals.
- Sweet spinach shake: two cups of spinach leaves, 1 ripe pear, fifteen grapes, one hundred and seventy grams of skimmed Greek yogurt, two tablespoons of avocado, 1?5 tablespoons of lime juice.
A satiating and fat-burning alternative full of vitamins, proteins, fiber and calcium. It is the favorite of those known who wish to regain their figure.
- Apple, cinnamon and flax seed shake: two hundred and twenty-five grams of coconut water, four raw almonds, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1 medium apple, ½ tsp of protein powder without sugar, 1 tsp of flax seed powder.
The flax seeds give it a satiating effect which, together with the fibre, will make you feel full until the time of feeding. You can prepare this shake the night before and drink it fresh in the morning.
- Wild berries shake with chia: 1 cup frozen wild berries, ½ cup sugar-free pomegranate juice, ½ cup water, ½ c.s. chia seeds.
Chia seeds give this shake extra fibre, protein and thickness, and berries a number of antioxidants - a luxury for your health!
- Flat belly shake: eighty-five grams of vanilla flavored skimmed Hellenic yogurt, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, ½ cup of frozen cranberries, ½ cup of frozen pineapple, 1 cup of kale, ¾ cup of water.
Did you eat too much? Start the day with this shake that will help reduce the feeling of swelling and give you energy. Pineapple helps reduce swelling and promotes digestion and cranberries help reduce fat in the belly.
- Apple and cinnamon shake: five raw almonds, 1 red apple, 1 banana, ¾ cup of skimmed Greek yogurt, ¼ cup of skimmed milk, ¼ c.c. of cinnamon.
This thick and tasty shake is ideal for preparing in the mornings, while it is quick to prepare and very satiating. Spinach, kale or berries can be added to add antioxidant properties.
- Fruit milkshake: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon of chocolate protein powder, 1 banana, 1 cup blackberries.
It's an easy-to-prepare, high-fiber shake variation. With a few ingredients you will be able to spend the morning without snacking between meals.
- Banana milkshake: ½ cup of vanilla flavored almond milk, ½ banana, 1 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, ½ tablespoons of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, ½ tablespoons of nutmeg.
Put the industrial bakery aside and prepare this low-calorie, healthy shake. It has a taste similar to pasta but with the benefit of having a high dose of protein, fiber, good fats and considerably more benefits. In addition to this, it is ideal to give you energy when you anticipate a busy day.
- Papaya milkshake for swelling: ½ cup pineapple, ½ cup papaya, 1 frozen banana, ¼ cucumber (with skin), 1 cup cold coconut water, two cups spinach, four cubes.
If you've had too much to eat, are feeling stuffy or don't feel well, start the morning with this enzyme-laden digestive and potassium-enriched shake that helps suppress excess sodium. With this easy and sweet shake you will soothe your stomach in record time and, on top of that, it has less than two hundred and fifty calories!