4 calisthenics exercises to work the abs at home
Do you want to get a flat and strong belly with Calistenia? Then you should get down to work and start practicing abdominal exercises right now. And, for this, you can strengthen and strengthen your abdomen with Calisthenics in an easy and very effective way and, moreover, without moving from home.
If you are not used to going to the gym and always and at all times opt for training at home, we will discover 4 exercises Calistenia to work the abdominals at home and strengthen your abdomen, helping you reduce the presence of accumulated fat. We start!
Routine to strengthen the abdomen at home with your body weight
Calistenia is a sports practice that is based on taking advantage of the weight of our body to strengthen and strengthen the muscles. In other words, instead of working the muscles with gym equipment or traditional weights, calisthenics focuses on using our weight to strengthen and strengthen. For this reason, if you want to achieve a more marked and strong abs, nothing better than to practice a Calistenia exercise routine at home to chisel your silhouette and show it in perfect condition.
If you have already learned the exercises of Calistenia for beginners, here we leave you four exercises of Calistenia to work the abdominals at home that are going to help you to achieve the body that always and in all circumstances you have wanted and without needing to use weights. Do you dare?
1. Crunch with legs high
This exercise with your own body weight is ideal for strengthening the upper abdomen in a very satisfactory way. For this, once you warm up to make abdomnales more convenient, you will have to continue the steps that we indicate you now:
- Place yourself on your back on a mattress or mat
- Raises legs and bends knees creating a ninety-degree angle
- In this situation, raise the wood by holding the chin pointing to the ceiling. Go as high as you can.
- Now, go down slowly and, without leaning completely on the ground, go up again face up.
Ideally, you should perform three sets of fifteen repetitions with a 1-minute rest between sets.
2. Leg lifts
Another of Calistenia’s best exercises for training abdominals at home are leg lifts. This is an exercise uniquely designed to strengthen the lower abdominals and get rid of the fat piled up in this area of the body. It’s also ideal for starting abs from scratch. To do this exercise with your body weight, you will need to continue these steps:
- Lie on your back on the mattress
- The back must be supported all the time on the floor and the arms are going to rest next to the body.
- Now you’re going to have to lift your legs face up and slightly elevate your butt.
- Repeat the rear elevation fifteen times, rest, and do a new series again.
The best way to do this Calisthenics exercise at home is to do three series of fifteen repetitions.
3. Scissors to work the abdomen
Now we are going to discover you another exercise of Calistenia suitable for the abdominals and that are going to help you to work both the inferior and the superior ones. It is also an ideal exercise for your home training routine without material. For this, you will have to continue the steps that we narrate you next:
- Lie on your back on the mattress and support your back.
- Subtly elevates legs with straight knees, without flexing
- Your legs have to stay parallel to the ground.
- In this situation, you are going to have to start moving your legs like a scissors, that is, first put the right leg on the left and then the left leg on the right.
You will have to repeat fifteen times exactly the same movement and fill three series.
4. Cross Crunch
If you want to strengthen the side abdominals, then you should do exercises like the crunch cross. This is one of Calistenia’s easiest exercises to do at home, which will help you limit much of this area of your body. For this you will have to continue these steps:
- Place yourself on the mat with your back on the floor.
- Subtly bends the knees and rests the soles of the feet on the ground
- Now, you’re gonna have to put your arms behind your neck and lift the trunk.
- The movement consists in trying to touch the right knee with your left elbow and vice versa.
Perform three series of fifteen repetitions and you will strengthen the area of the lateral abdominals with an impeccable result.