5 reasons to do yoga every morning
Starting the day with a positive and energetic start to any situation is one of the primary benefits of doing yoga in the morning. If you get used to doing easy yoga exercises when you wake up, you won’t want to leave the house before you do them.
It is always a good time to dedicate a few minutes to yoga. Focusing on ourselves, stretching every muscle in our body, controlling our own breathing and expelling negative thoughts is good practice that feels good at any time, but undoubtedly, doing yoga in the morning is the best way to start the day off well.
After the night’s rest, the mind and body are more receptive to soaking up the good vibrations of this ancient Hindu discipline, combining exercise with meditation. Whether you want to lose weight quickly with yoga or strengthen your muscles, you can’t miss out on the benefits of yoga at the beginning of the day and stay in shape.
Why do yoga to start the day?
Everyone who practices yoga in the morning says they feel better throughout the day, with less fatigue and without the stress taking its toll as the hours go by. It takes only a few minutes to appreciate how wellbeing goes along, installing itself in the body and in the spirit. If you think about starting the day doing yoga, these 5 reasons will persuade you.
- Yoga is not based on high-impact exercises, but rather on progressive and slow stretching of each and every muscle in the body. When you get up, what do you think of a good growth spurt that makes you feel sensational? Since doing a yoga routine in the morning you will get that pleasant feeling of stretching your whole body and you will get to lengthen it more.
- Breathing rhythmically and deeply is a way to activate your energy. Fill your lungs with oxygen while you feel like you’re a part of the planet. Practically without realizing it, the movements of yoga and your controlled breathing will make not only your body awake, but also your psyche. It’s a great way to charge”batteries” with positive energy.
- Although these are not sweaty T-shirt exercises, yoga postures and movements are more intense than they look. They are used to work on muscle strength and endurance as well as flexibility. If you do yoga every morning on a physical level you will feel more diligent, lighter, more elastic and mentally, you will discover your ability to adapt to each situation and successfully overcome it.
- One of the important benefits of yoga is to be able to revitalize the psyche and spirit through its exercises, transmitting to them a feeling of peace and calm that makes it impossible to start the day with a heavy heart.
- A lucid mind and greater physical and mental endurance to face the day full of positivism.
Routine yoga exercises to wake up on the right foot
Don’t just open your eyes every morning, why not start a yoga workout in the morning? Also open your psyche and soul to that day that begins by stretching your muscles with slow movements while you feel your breathing and connect with the planet around you.
Start with gentle arm lifts and practice certain basic yoga postures, such as the Sun Salutation, essential in morning yoga as it helps to stretch the whole body in a gentle and harmonious way. It also includes the Cobra, lying on the floor on its stomach with its hands resting on its shoulders to raise its head and chest, appreciating the way in which the spine is stretched, little by little.
If you spend many hours sitting throughout your day, also do a few pronounced push-ups by bending the wood face forward, letting your arms and head hang down in a relaxed way. The posture of the tree, standing with the sole of your right foot on the calf or the thigh (whichever is simpler) on the left. In this way, try to hold your balance, breathing calmly and visualizing the day ahead.
These are just certain exercises and postures of yoga, but you have many so that you can choose the ones that suit you best and begin to take advantage of all the benefits of doing yoga in the mornings.