6 ideal exercises to burn fat in the legs
Beautiful legs, firm and logically without fat deposits is the goal to achieve. You have many sports, such as running or cycling, that assist you to reach more besides this, there are exercises to burn fat in the legs in the fastest and most efficient way.
Buttocks, hips and legs, particularly the inner thighs, even knees, are areas in which the fat seems to have a predilection for installation. To avoid it, it is essential to know how to combine aerobic exercise with strength training so that, burning calories, fat disappears and muscles sprout, ready to work with them and thus achieve a better tone.
We must understand that when we exercise, our organism looks for the energy it needs wherever it is. An intense aerobic activity always and at all times will result in the burning of fat generalized, although its action will be more evident in those points with greater presence of fat tissue. If you want to suppress fat in your legs, practice a sport that involves intense cardiovascular work. Thus, you will burn more calories by training, you will ?attack? the fats in their totality and, besides this, your organism will continue to ?pull? them even after the physical exercise. Jump rope, run, climb and descend steps (step), ride a bike? They are all aerobic exercises that encourage the burning of extended fat, also in the legs.
The best training plan to lose fat in the thighs
Let the muscles that shape your lower body become noticeable by getting rid of the fat that covers them. Try to include in your training to lose fat in a month or in a few weeks these specific exercises to remove fat in the legs and in a few weeks you will appreciate the results:
1. Squats. It is basic if it is a matter of burning the excess fat in the lower body and limiting the buttocks and legs. Standing with your legs apart at hip level and your back straight, go down to practically touch your buttocks to your calves. Ascend and repeat. If you are in good shape, when ascending, you can fill the exercise with a jump before returning to the initial situation.
2. Lunge with leg stretched. It is another of the ideal exercises for burning fat in the legs. The basic way to do this is as follows: standing, advance one leg while flexing it (until the knee forms a 90º angle) while holding the other stretched. It bounces for a few seconds. Repeat the exercise by moving your leg.
three. Lateral extensions with flexible band. Lying on a mat in a lateral position, with your legs stretched out, together and gathered in a flexible band that implies resistance, elevate the upper leg as much as you can, keeping it stretched. It is a proper exercise of TRX training for legs and works the two legs alternating the initial posture.
4. Elevation of legs face down. Lying down in this situation, she tries to lift her legs as much as possible without bending her knees. First one and then the other. They are “upside down earwigs” that work intensely on each of their lower muscles and are great for burning fat in the legs.
5. Pedaling. Lying on your back, lift the log, holding your hips with your hands and move your legs as if you were on a bike. You will mobilize each and every fat in the area combining strength and endurance in an aerobic exercise.
6. Elevation plus flexion. Lying on the floor in a lateral position, in a single movement, raise the upper leg to the limit, descend without touching the other leg, bend the knee trying to touch your chest and stretch again. Repeat ten times with one leg to remove fat from the thighs and another ten times with the other. Hard but effective!
As you can see, these are exercises to lose fat in the legs very simple, which you can do in your training at home, always and in all circumstances trying to make series that combine intervals of high intensity. With a bit of perseverance, there won’t be the slightest hint of fat left in your legs.