7 exercises you can do at home with the help of a towel
Do you want to stay in shape at any moment and without leaving home? Since it takes note of the easy exercises that you can do with the help of a towel in little time and in a minimum space. Super efficient to train your musculature and with something as simple as amazing.
It is not always and at all times necessary to attend the gym or to train with machines and accessories such as dumbbells, bands or fitballs. A towel can give a lot of game to train at home if you know how to use it when it comes to putting your muscles to work with great results. Choose a large enough towel with good thickness. Little more precise. Spend fifteen to twenty minutes doing this towel strength exercise routine and you’ll see how you can strengthen your arms, legs and abdomen without even realizing it.
How to train at home with a towel
There’s no apology. The exercises with the towel as an ally are simple and you can do them anytime, anywhere. Slippers, comfortable clothes, your towel and you want to work the muscles of the whole body with little care ready?
Biceps and triceps
Do these 2 exercises with the help of a towel to boast of powerful arms without a hint of flaccidity. Exercise your arms at home with these directions:
1. Sitting in a chair, step on one end of the tolla and hold the other with one hand. Bend the elbow without separating the arm from the side while pulling the towel that is going to make resistance (it must have a convenient length in order to cost you to fold the elbow). Hold the posture for a few seconds and let go. Repeat at least five times. You’ll appreciate the way your biceps thrive.
2. Standing, hold one end of the towel with your right hand and carry it over your shoulder to your back. The towel should continue the line of your spine so that you hold it at the other end with your left hand. Pull both ends, face up with your right hand and face down with your left and your triceps work harder than you think. Repeat the exercise alternating the two arms.
If you want to gain strength at home, try this easy exercise with the help of a towel:
Hold the towel and roll it up, just as if it were soaked and you wanted to drain it. Rolls and unfolds multiple times. Very simple and also very efficient.
4. Complete the previous exercise with another ideal for the arms, to strengthen the pectoral muscles. Take a towel, in a case like this rather small. Hold it at both ends with your arms stretched out forward and at chest height. Pull opposite ends with each hand, as if your objective were to split in 2 towel. Suitable for your arms and to “raise” the chest.
You can begin to do crunches and work them all, oblique included, with the help of a towel, present in any house:
5. Inverted V. Stand on the towel and fold the log face forward to rest your hands on the ground. It’s exactly about getting the situation ?^?`. Then slide your feet face back, slowly, with the help of the towel (watch out for slips!) until you get the ‘iron’, that is, stay horizontal without touching the ground. Hold on for a few seconds and return to the inverted “V” situation by pulling on your hips. It is a very difficult towel exercise plus a great abdominal training.
6. Oblique. Take each end of the towel with one of your hands and pass it behind your back. Keep it taut by stretching your arms well. Now make lateral log extensions. First turn right face (straight back), go back to the center and repeat left face.
Legs and buttocks
If you want to limit legs and buttocks, get the maximum toning with a very simple towel exercise that you can do at any time:
7. Lying on your back, bend your knees, stepping on the towel with both feet. Elevate the hip and contract the buttocks while pressing the towel transmitting the strength of your legs to the soles of your feet. Slide the towel face forward and face back slowly, always and in all circumstances press it with your feet to get the contraction of the musculature of the lower train and also to avoid giving you a good “culetazo”.