9 amazing tips to burn more calories
You want to be sure you’re not wasting your time at the gym? Write down these tips to maximize the time you spend in the gym and burn more calories.
1. Drink caffeine before you go to the gym: Studies show that a little caffeine can help your stamina, strength and speed thrive. You must take one milligram per kilogram of anatomical weight. That is, a woman weighing sixty kilograms should drink sixty milligrams of caffeine.
2. Warm up before you exercise: If you want to take full advantage of your body’s potential during training, you should take a few minutes to warm up before you exercise. This will help you answer better throughout your training. You can start with a five-minute jog or with active stretching to make sure your training is better.
3. Exercise intervals: Who wouldn’t want to burn more calories in less time? You must do high intensity intervals or a series of strength training (two exercises). This will help speed up your metabolism and burn calories faster than a slower, more stable workout.
4. Going in the morning: as studies show that morning exercises burn more calories, it is probably because the body’s energy is booming in the morning. However, you should go the moment you feel most energetic.
5. Working with a fit friend: Recent studies confirm that people who exercise with a fit friend end up training better. If you can’t get along with a partner, you need to locate a class or gym so that you can put yourself to the test.
6. five more minutes you’ve already done the hardest part, so why not do five more minutes of exercise to burn even more calories? Doing five more minutes you can burn up to fifty more calories. You must challenge yourself to go there a little bit more.
7. Eat a snack after training: you can burn more calories even after exercising. Nourish your muscles. Eating something high in protein after training will help fix muscles and make them stronger. The bigger the muscles, the higher your metabolism. These snacks after training of less than one hundred and fifty calories will help you nourish your body before your next meal.
8. Stay hydrated: dehydration can cause fatigue. You must be sure to sustain energy levels throughout the training. Bring a bottle of water with you and go drinking when you’re thirsty.
9. Multitask: don’t just stand there doing bicep push-ups. You must work multiple body parts simultaneously to burn more calories. That means to add weights when you do exercises or to add burpees in the exercises.