Benefits of squats for men and women
The benefits of squats are like no other exercise, so doing squats with a bar is the king of each and every exercise.
Squats should be in your workout routine when you work your legs. We should try to avoid basic leg exercises such as machine leg extensions.
Performing squats has many benefits for the human body; so if you don’t have any kind of injury to your legs or back, then there shouldn’t be any reason why you don’t do this exercise.
Don’t make exactly the same mistake as most people; do the squats with a distance between legs greater than the width of the shoulders, you will appreciate a lot of difference!
The majority of cases that we find in the gyms when working the squats is the one that we have commented previously; this procedure is for those who seek to burn fat and a specific muscular development in their quadriceps. If you want to work more muscles and more completely, adopt a posture with a wider leg separation. This will cause considerably more muscles to be activated. Apart from working the quadriceps we will notice how the buttocks, hamstrings and increases the general strength of the whole body while working more than two hundred and fifty muscles in one movement.
It is advisable to have an assistant when performing this exercise because things can go wrong throughout the exercise and cause anatomical injuries, especially if you work with heavy weights.
Working with heavy weights provides considerably more benefits than working with light weight, and it’s not just for bodybuilders. Lifting heavier weight in squats can greatly increase total body strength, this will make it easier and faster to get results in your other exercises.
The large explosion of anabolic hormones as a result of squatting and dead weight leaves most muscles favoring this increase simultaneously.
Squatting and weight work multiple muscles at the same time in the body and in this way the majority of the body gets some stimulation to release hormones throughout the training.
In men, apart from increasing natural testosterone levels by a very noticeable difference, you’ll notice an increase in sexual desire and strength in a couple of weeks. The advantages of squats for women are similar.
Your legs and ankle mobility should also benefit from this exercise. One of the primary advantages of this exercise will be found in the buttocks, hence squats are one of the favorite exercises of women.
If you want to focus the work on your buttocks like you’ve never done before, move your legs one hundred and forty ? one hundred and fifty percent of the width of your shoulders.
If you want to get in shape to the maximum, but hold a good tone and physical type this exercise is a must! Especially for women who want to thrive on physical appearance.
Yes, there are many specific exercises out there aimed at the quadriceps and legs generally, but none of them come close to the advantages that you get from squats with bars.
Working more than two hundred and fifty-six muscles in one movement makes it the best exercise to build strong legs.
We should avoid practicing squats in machines (such as multipower), since the support they offer does not allow the body to exercise many muscles that do work “freely” (squats in bar). Not using the squatting machine lets your body use more muscles to stabilize the bar and your body will focus more on leg muscles.
The great explosion of testosterone and other hormones throughout leg exercises are the primary reasons why squats and dead weight are fundamental to building muscles generally.
It is necessary to work the legs, anyone who avoids the training of legs in his routine of exercises and focuses on working the upper train will appreciate that it is going to arrive a point that his body will not grow any more. That’s because your legs can’t keep such a big, strong body on such wimpy legs. So, having strong legs will let us have a big and strong upper train; we have to avoid the “chicken legs”.
Most experienced bodybuilders really know how essential leg exercises for total mass are.
Doing very heavy squats with few repetitions (six-eight with enough weight that won’t let us do more repetitions), will raise our testosterone levels by the clouds and sexual desire.
The benefits commented so far of the squats are fundamental, there are more:
- Strengthens the core core muscles (abdominal and back muscles are used throughout the exercise, this will strengthen your base and back muscles).
- Burn Anatomical Fat (activating two hundred and fifty-six muscles in one movement makes you work many areas of your body, improving the overall appearance)
- Toning of legs (this is the king of each and every exercise, so it is the best exercise trying to strengthen the legs, increase strength or muscle mass)
- Improve flexibility (flexibility in the ankles, knees and lower back will improve and favor this exercise, since they are employed continuously in every movement)
- Lift the maximum (most women love to work their buttocks, strengthen them, highlight them, shape them and increase their size?so why not take advantage of the best exercises for this? Remember to have an extensive separation to focus on the edge of the buttocks)
- Find a straight bar and make sure it’s evenly set during your trapeze.
- Stay under the bar, and put your feet shoulder width apart; to focus on buttocks we’ll adopt a more extensive situation.
- Place the bar on your upper back, resting on the lower part of your trapezes and on the following deltoids.
- Go down little by little, you should not go down straight, if not as if you were going to sit in a chair.
- As soon as you reach the lowest point, start getting up right away. Never relax in the low situation. Pull your face up on your heels and straighten your back as quickly as possible.
Remember not to block your knees when you are standing, this could cause injuries.
The squats with bar always and in all circumstances is going to be the king of each and every one of the exercises, add it to your exercise routine and you will appreciate the difference in the first day!