Body balance: the keys to a sports practice focused on wellness
The Body Computer is a class that combines exercises from 3 different disciplines: Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates with beautiful background music. The duration is usually fifty-five minutes. With this structured series of movements, situations and stretching we improve our flexibility and strength, bringing us a state of harmony, calm and balance. To attend a class you only need light and comfortable clothing and a Yoga mat to do the exercises.
Computed Body is highly recommended for people who lead an overwhelming or agitated lifestyle and feel tired all the time. It is also ideal for those who suffer from postural inconvenience and people who want to prosper flexibility and well-being but do not have a high level of impact.
What exactly is Body Computation?
Here we show you the traditional format for a Body Balance class. Each trimester new music is used and the choreography is changed to keep the classes entertaining.
- Warming up with Tai Chi: The easy and fluid movements of this old Chinese discipline leave the day after day in the background, focusing on oneself and warming up the body.
- Sun Salutation: A sequence of traditional Yoga movements that warm up your body deeper, stretching and strengthening key muscle groups.
- Yoga: Postures such as the warrior pose and the triangle posture strengthen and strengthen the whole body.
- Equilibrium: Concentration allows mind and body to adjust to the challenge of compensating postures.
- Hip Openings: Focuses on stretching to gain greater flexibility and freedom of movement in the hip and lower back.
- Core Training: Uses Pilates and Yoga exercises to strengthen the abdomen and back muscles.
- Turns and curves face forward: This is a series of postures and stretches to create flexibility in the hamstrings and back.
- Relaxation and meditation. The last ten minutes of class give us the mental and physical advantages of meditation, thus improving the effects of the exercise we finish filling.
Surprising Body Compute benefits for your body
The Body Computer has abundant benefits for our body, but also for our psyche. Although it is not a hard and also intense training, all our muscles are stimulated and we manage to gain the flexibility that perhaps another genre of more powerful training does not allow us to develop due to an approach related to strength.
- Improves joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces levels of aggression and anxiety
- Promotes good posture and also increases the strength and stability of the core (abdominals and back).
- Stimulates the immune system
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Corrects and prevents back problems
- Provides a feeling of well-being and calm
- Abstracts us from our surroundings and increases self-awareness
- Helps restore body symmetry. Often part of the body is weaker or less flexible than the other and this imbalance can result in injury, pain or muscle discomfort.
- Increases the burning of calories at rest thanks to the toning of muscle mass.