Build muscle and activate your metabolism with this training
Add a little weight to your training to build more muscle gain. This circuit training will help you to be more tuned and strong.
Instructions Warm up with 3 minutes of light cardio, now, perform each circuit of 3 exercises, a couple of times. It uses two to four with five kg of weight. Relax with 3 minutes of stretching.
- Keep your feet shoulder width apart with your fingers tenuously pointing face out. Hold the dumbbell at chest height with both hands. Holding your back flat, push your hips back, bend your knees and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and your elbows touch your knees.
- With your weight centered on the heels, go face up to the starting situation.
- Make fifteen reiterations.
Rowing with dumbbells crouched
- Stand holding dumbbells in each and every hand, palms face in and knees slightly bent.
- Keeping your arms straight and knees tenuously bent, bending your hips (not your waist), release the weight face the shins without arching your back.
- Keeping your back practically parallel to the floor and your abdominals facing the spine, bend your elbows facing the ceiling, squeezing your shoulder blades and making a straight line with your back.
- Maintain your torso position while lowering the weights back to the shins.
- Squeeze your buttocks to get back on your feet, holding your back straight.
- Make fifteen reiterations.
Bridge with chess press
- Start on your back with knees bent and feet distanced from the hip. Hold the weight at the height of your chest.
- Tighten your buttocks as you push your pelvis face the ceiling, forming a bridge. Keep your ribs aligned with your pelvis.
- Holding the bridge, press the weights on the roof directly onto the shoulders in a total of twenty reiterations.
- Lower the pelvis face the mat to incorporate pressure to the set.
Woodcutter with dumbbell
- With your feet subtly wider than the distance of your hips, turn face up to the right, carrying the dumbbell over your head.
- Exhale and cut the weight diagonally through your body, finishing twisted face left with the dumbbell out of your left thigh. Turn on your right foot if necessary.
- Concentrate on the opening rotation with your torso.
- Controls the weight back to the initial situation to fill a reiteration.
- Remember that you move strongly and also with control. Don’t give, on the swing impulse, the weight around. Do twelve reiterations on each and every side.
- Holding a dumbbell on each and every hand with palms face up, stand with knees slightly bent. Holding your back flat, lean forward at the hip joint.
- Exhale and lift both arms face the sides, holding a slight flexion of the elbows and squeezing the shoulder blades. Then, with control, lower the weights back onto the floor.
- Make fifteen repetitions
Shoulder press strides
- Hold weights on shoulders with palms face out and recede about 3 feet with left foot. Press the weights to the ceiling.
- Lower the weight of your shoulders while flexing your knees, making ninety-degree angles with both legs.
- Stretch both legs as you press the weights back towards the ceiling. This completes a reiteration. Do ten, then change legs and repeat the series.
Curl of biceps with lateral stride
- Holding two dumbbells, standing with your feet together and your knees, you perform a bicep curl by bending your elbows to carry the weights face to face the shoulders.
- Lower your arms face the ground while taking a huge step face the left with your left foot, throwing yourself face the ground. Make sure your left knee doesn’t extend beyond your toes, and keep your right leg partially easy.
- When you push your left foot back to stand, do a bicep curl.
- Repeat on the other side for a total of twenty reiterations.
Movement to start the lawn mower
- Holding a dumbbell in the left hand with the right hand on the hip, squatting, carries the weight face down.
- Exhale, push your abdominals face the spine while stretching your legs, and pull your elbow back face up, carrying the weight to your chest. Your torso’s gonna twist face left.
- Bend your knees and squat until you return to the initial situation to fill one reiteration. Reiterate on the other side, and continue alternating the sides with twenty reiterations.
Pullover with leg lowering
- Lie on your back with your arms outstretched facing the ceiling, holding a weight with both hands. With the sole of your left foot on the mat, elevate your right toes face the ceiling.
- Exhale and lower your arms and legs face the floor, holding the lumbar area touching the mattress.
- Inhale and return to the initial situation to fill in a reiteration. Reiterate on the other side, and continue alternating along twenty reiterations in sum.