Buttocks more defined with exercise: elevation of hips on bench
Buttock exercises are one of the most sought-after categories among women, apart from abdominals and legs. The enormous amount of training aimed at these muscles makes the strengthening of these is considerably simpler, but the execution of them is what we must take into consideration and what is of interest to us.
In this case in feelforfit we give you in detail the realization of one of the Top exercises for the buttocks, the elevation of hips with bench. It is possible to do this type of exercise with multiple accessories, such as the bar, kettlebells or resistance bands. We will specify the appropriate procedure leaving it to your choice with which you want to complement it.
Step by Step
- First you’re going to have to take a deep breath before you start the lift.
- The bank’s support is right under the shoulder blade.
- The legs should be slightly wider open than the hips and feet pointing outward at 15 degrees.
- Push through the heels, avoiding at all times the elevation of your feet.
- The bar rests right on the pubic bone and must continue in that situation at all times. Do not allow the bar to go either face forward or face back.
- Make sure you get to the full extension of your hips. If you can’t block your hips, it means you’re not getting the right weight.
- The shins should be vertical at the top of the movement and the knees should be perpendicular to the feet.
- Keep the rib cage face down throughout the entire movement to prevent the chest from arching, which will secure the spine.
- Lower the bar, holding the eccentric tension in the buttocks.
- Focus at all times on the buttocks at the moment of the lift, it is essential for the construction of the buttocks.
- Stay up for three-five seconds, this will build good habits.
<font color=”#ffff00″>Sync by honeybunny <font color=”#ffff00″>https://www.instagram.com/p/8ja1XGij3r/?taken-by
Programming hip lifts
Anywhere from 1-four days a week is recommended. If you do one hip lift session a week, you’ll need to supplement it with other exercises for more volume. If it is done 4 days a week, try to do two series day after day. A popular alternative is to perform a routine of few repetitions with a heavy bar, a number of normal repetitions to a single leg and many repetitions with the option of resistance bands.
Series and Repetitions
There are dozens of series schemes and reiterations for this exercise, but we have created these for you:
- 3 series of 5
- 1 set of five, 1 set of three, 1 set of 1
- 1 set of eight, 1 set of five, 1 set of 3
- 3 series of 8
- 4 series of 10
- 2 series of twenty-30
- 1 series of 50
- 3 series with a maximum of repetitions with exactly the same load
- 50 reiterations in conjunction with a certain load, completing as many series as you can.