Content of the Article
In recent times there has been a trend towards passive gymnastics exercises that train the body and, at the same time, relax the psyche. Yoga is an enormous example of this, even more so, Pilates, since this sport is fully focused on improving muscle tone and delimiting the silhouette.
In this article we're going to show you how to lose weight quickly by doing Pilates by giving you some good advice that will help you achieve the body you want so much.
Does Pilates lose weight or does it strengthen?
If you've ever wondered if Pilates slims or tones you down, it's yes. In contrast to yoga, Pilates is a training procedure that does have the purpose of strengthening our body. But, to do so, it takes the impact of yoga and proposes a genre of slow exercise where concentration and respect for the body is the primary basis.
But Pilates is an exercise that is designed to improve our physical condition and, therefore, if done perfectly can help us lose weight. With this kind of exercise, what is done is enormous work on the muscles of the body and, consequently, the supersaturated fats are transformed into energy.
Pilates exercises for rapid weight loss
Now that you know that Pilates helps you lose weight, now is the time to get to work and discover the best exercises to get you started in Pilates and that will help you narrow your body. As you will know, there is an enormous plurality of exercises that can be done in a Pilates class, however, here we have selected the best and most effective so that you can lose weight.
Pilates Exercise 1
We will begin by discovering one of the exercises that will help you lose weight quickly by doing Pilates and burning the annoying love handles that pile up in your belly. It is also ideal for starting Pilates at home on your own. To do this, we will need to continue these steps:
- Lie on your back on the mat, with your back straight and your head well supported.
- Now, you're going to have to bend your legs and direct them to your chest.
- As soon as they're in that situation, you're gonna have to hold your knees tight with your hands and let your back stretch.
- In this situation, put your legs together and slowly lift them up to the ceiling. The arms will also have to be stretched out face up.
To properly do this Pilates exercise it is essential that you accompany the exercise with deep breaths and exhalations that will help you oxygenate your cells. Repeat this exercise three times.
Pilates Exercise Two
Now let's continue with another of the best exercises that will help you lose weight quickly doing Pilates. You're going to have to follow these guidelines:
- Sit on the floor and bend your legs.
- In this situation, hug your legs with your arms and you are in a roll situation.
- Now, you must begin to move your body, swinging, face forward and face backward. The movement must be very slow so as never to force the body.
With this exercise you can work your abdomen, but also your buttocks and legs, so it's a great way to lose weight!
Pilates Exercise Three
Now let's discover a good exercise to work your legs in a concise way. To do this, you must follow these steps below:
- Place yourself on your back on a mat and bend your legs so that they are parallel. You're gonna have to rest the soles of your feet on the mattress.
- Now, you're gonna have to bend your right leg as close to your chest as you can.
- Then slowly stretch it out again
- Change legs and try to do ten repetitions with each of the limbs.
With these exercises you will be able to lose weight quickly Pilates. However, you should keep in mind that if you don't take care of your nutrition and vital habits, you will hardly be able to lose weight. The essential thing is that you continue healthy, low-fat, low-calorie nutrition and exercise regularly. Only in this way will you achieve the weight you want so much and, above all, feel good about your body.