Content of the Article
The free time, the beach, the refreshments for the heat and the well-known meals at the stall, are the main protagonists in the summer days. In general, diet and physical exercise take a back seat at this time of the year, leading to a possible weight gain or simply a reduction in muscle definition.
To assist you in finding the ideal balance between rest, entertainment and body worship, feelforfit designs for you the basics for a summer without excess and healthy. Now we discover which are the five pillars that will convert your way of meditating, eating and living this summer.
5 Ways to change your thoughts/life
1 - Groceries - Are you what you eat?
Your nutrition must be rich and varied.
- The basis for this is to drink enough water to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Eat seasonal fruit and overflowing vegetables to give you the energy you need for the day.
2 - The movement? Your body molds?
The body is developed for movement and reacts to the stimuli you provide in both positive and negative ways. So, if you stand up, your body reacts by standing up.
- Train your strength at least a couple of times a week on circuits that include each and every muscle set.
- Be as active as possible by avoiding too many hours of rest, going for a walk, playing sports, dancing?
3 - Thought/emotion: "You are what you think
- Think positive. Depending on your thoughts, you project the future and the environment around you.
- Know your emotions. Recognize how you feel.
4 - Spirit: "What makes you human is your inner self
- Read and imagine too.
- Practice silence and meditate.
- Stretch yourself, love yourself: "Don't believe the whole world, believe in yourself
5 - If you don't respect yourself, absolutely nobody will. If you don't take care of yourself, fix and pamper yourself. If you don't love yourself, absolutely nobody will do it for you.
- Sleep what you need.
- Feel good about yourself day after day.
So far, we have seen the five basic concepts that you must take into account throughout each and every day, but these points always and in all circumstances are supported by good training and guidelines for eating a balanced diet.
5 Guidelines for Express Training
- It all adds up: Don't justify your lack of physical exercise by the lack of time. If you have ten minutes, train for ten minutes. It's not time you need, it's willingness.
- It trains strength by performing exercises with stimuli that are sufficiently intense for the muscle to adapt. You will identify enough stimuli when you can't do it anymore after the 10th-12th repetition.
- Exercise is systematic, personalised, purposeful physical exercise that seeks professional advice and persists in its practice.
- Training together or doing what others like sometimes doesn't work out, identifies that you are doing well and if you need something, consider that what will motivate you will be the results.
- Don't put it off till tomorrow. Do it now, every day he needs his encouragement
4 Nutrition tips for compensating for excesses
Discover these tricks that will help you stay in shape this summer:
Drinking infusions of chamomile, hibiscus, partying with lemon, mint, ginger with lemon and kukicha tea, among many others has abundant benefits. They have antioxidants, help lower cholesterol and high blood pressure. They help to supervise weight, soften digestion, facilitate sleep and relieve the psyche of the burden of daily life.
Increases consumption of green vegetables
Although they are good to consume throughout the year, I invite you to take an extra intake throughout the summer months because they are rich in water, will sustain you with a younger look, lower cholesterol, mineralize the bones and give you large doses of energy.
It helps you stay cool in the summer months, as well as helping you do an internal cleansing. Watermelon contains ninety-two percent water, although it tastes very sweet. It is an alkalizing, blood-rejuvenating tonic. Watermelon is a good source of beta-carotene, vitamin C, potassium and silicon. It is antibacterial, antioxidant, anticoagulant, aids digestion, diuretic and a natural laxative. It is ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner when you want to fast.
Eat whole-grain, fast-cooking cereals
Cereals such as bulgur, couscous, millet, oat flakes and quinoa require only twenty minutes of cooking time to prepare an exquisite porridge, salads, hamburgers or accompanied by sautéed vegetables with tofu.