Hyperproteic diet: lose weight and gain muscle mass
One of the risks to continuing diets that cause you to lose weight quickly is that your appearance may be impaired. Facial deterioration, pale and legs and arms thin and without strength. However, the hyperproteic diet is a huge ally for those who want to be at their ideal weight and either support or increase the musculature with an unsurpassed appearance.
Before starting a hyperproteic diet to lose weight it is essential to be in charge of a professional nutritionist who advises the whole process. It’s the best way to ensure health at all times. A huge partner to take advantage of a protein-centered diet.
The health benefits of proteins
- Repairs and supports the body in full vitality. Proteins are the main component of your muscles, your bones, your skin and your hair. Your tissues are continually repaired by proteins. An adequate quantity of this nutrient ensures the necessary reserves for perfect maintenance.
- Improves the unbeatable development of hormones. Proteins contribute to the communication of the body’s cells and organs with each other and to the convenient progress of the hormonal system.
- They boost enzymes. Most enzymes are proteins. These produce thousands and thousands of beneficial chemical reactions for your body. Maintaining a high level of protein contributes to a better functioning of enzymes.
- Promote transport and storage. Many of the proteins you have in your body serve to give molecules where they are needed. Hemoglobin, for example, is the protein that carries oxygen to the body’s cells.
Exactly what foods is the hyperproteic diet based on?
A hyperproteic diet to gain muscle mass is based on the intake of all those edible elements that provide a high amount of protein to your body. All types of meat (chicken, turkey, beef, pork, rabbit, lamb, etc.) and fish (tuna and salmon, eminently), eggs, dairy products such as milk, iogur and cheese, whey protein, casein and vegetables such as broccoli, tomato, peppers, asparagus, etc.).
This kind of diet eliminates from your meals every day both the fats and sugars of the fruit. Essential nutrients for the perfect development of the body, rather than in unusual periods where you want to increase muscle mass quickly can be suppressed, provided you have medical advice to support it.
Hyperprotein Diet Helps You Have More Muscles
Following a protein-based diet is a quick and safe solution to achieve a muscular appearance. By removing the intake of fats and sugars, the only thing that “gets fat” is the muscle, wearing in a few weeks an attractive figure.
It contributes to losing the accumulated fat, since the organism needs the sugars and the fats to subsist and, while you don’t contribute any of these nutrients from the outside, this one is pulling of the reserves kept in the body. By reducing fat, you lose weight as a result of this process.
Hyperproteic diet alters metabolism and slimming
Proteins are not only useful to increase the volume of muscles. They increase the number of calories you burn, digestion with protein increases the metabolic rate by 20/35 percent compared to the five-quince percent development produced in the digestion of either carbohydrates or fats.
Studies have shown that when people eat diets high in protein, they end up burning more calories even hours after eating. Research on more than ninety healthy women found that their metabolic rate doubled in one day after continuing a hyperproteic diet, compared to a diet high in carbohydrates.
Useful tips for continuing a hyperproteic diet
It is good to base your diet on foods that provide you with countless proteins to lose weight and gain simple and fast muscle, as long as you have the advice of a dietetic professional and follow the recommendations shown below:
- Keep a food diary: Start a grocery diary using an application or a website that offers you the values of the different foods with proteins that you have included in your diet to monitor the amount of calories you take in day after day.
- Calculate the proteins you need: To know the precise proteins you must eat, you must multiply the weight in kilograms by one with two or one with six grams. This way, you’ll know how much protein your body needs to eat to be well.
- Eat at least twenty-five to thirty grams of protein in each and every meal. Studies have shown that if you eat a minimum of 25 grams of protein every time you eat, you promote weight loss.
- Combines animal and vegetable proteins. A protein diet that combines animal and plant nutrients is healthier than a meat diet alone.
- Choose high quality protein resources. Focus on eating fresh meat, eggs, milk, and dairy products, rather than eating processed meats such as bacon.
- Eat balanced dishes. He prepares menus with edibles with a high concentration of proteins with vegetables and fruit in each and every dish.
The hyperproteic diet gives the body abundant benefits, provided it is controlled by a doctor or nutritionist, and is a great way to gain muscle and lose weight.