India paulino and its advice to have defined abdominals
India Paulino is nowadays, professional contender of IFBB bikini and fitness model. He has been competing for three and a half years in the best competitions on the planet, coming to win IFBB Arnold Classic in two thousand thirteen.
But her achievements are the result of sacrifices and having had a life since childhood very focused on sports and physical exercise. India has always and always liked to exercise, was a cheerleader, and participated in physical skills contests in high school. He spent five years doing martial arts and dancing from the age of three. Always and in every moment he has had a life full of exercise and movement, this has made him thrive with the indispensable values to arrive where he has arrived.
As for the competitions, it all began when he began to see girls doing bodybuilding and taking care of their bodies, in the gym he attended. From that moment he began to give more relevance to the competitions and decided to have a dignified body to observe and admire in the most reputable competitions on the planet.
For her to be physically fit, to increase confidence, determination, power and self-control is extremely SEXY.
If there’s one thing that’s essential, it’s nutrition. In order to achieve what you want on an aesthetic level, you need to nourish yourself properly. In the case of India Paulino, he confesses that his nutrition is based on egg whites, salmon, oats, fish, meat, broccoli, brown rice and many asparagus. Your diet depends on the instant in which you are, as each and every one of the bodybuilders, change their intake of carbohydrates and fats depending on the instant in which they are. In the case of protein shakes only when necessary, do not abuse!
And it’s with good nutrition that you get the best results. We’ve all heard the saying that ?abs are achieved in the kitchen?, since it’s true! If you want to achieve a dream six-pack, even if you don’t have time to train, Indian champion Paulino recommends you on how to do it.
These are his advice and recommendations to achieve it:
- Eliminate sugar and artificial sweeteners. You’ll be surprised at the change in your body, especially in your abdomen.
- Reduces or suppresses as much as possible the consumption of sodium. Sodium creates water retention.
- Eat clean, the abs are created in the kitchen. You can do a million crunches, but if you don’t eat properly, you’re wasting your time.
- Drink plenty of water. Water is your best friend, it helps you remove each and every toxin from your body.
- Fat and water is what covers your abs, so you need to do cardio, eat clean, drink water and exercise.
- When you do abdominal exercises, you’re going to have to squeeze that entire section to assist in strengthening the core.
- Just train abdominals 2 to 3 times a week. They are like any other muscle in your body, which means they also need to rest in order to recover.
Abdominal exercises in 15 minutes:
- 4 series of fifty crunch
- 4 series of thirty sit-ups
- 4 series of sixty scissor abdominals
- 4 series of thirty leg lifts
- 4 series of thirty-sixty-second irons