Interview with fitness model stephanie davis
- 1 About Stephanie:
- 2 How were your principles with bodybuilding?
- 3 What is your source of motivation?
- 4 Which training routine has worked best for you?
- 5 Complete routine
- 6 What are you most proud of?
- 7 Have you had any obstacles along the way?
- 8 What is your diet?
- 9 What is your supplementation?
- 10 Preferred prayer?
- Age: 22
- Nationality: Austrian
- Height: 163cm
- Weight: fifty kg
How were your principles with bodybuilding?
I have been involved in sports my whole life, including riding, gymnastics and athletics. Even when I was little I couldn’t sit around and play with my friends all the time. I started to train about two to three years ago in a very intense way, I was concentrating a little more each day on my training sessions achieving incredible results.
As day after day I was feeling better about myself, I decided to take part in a Fitness competition for the first time in my life and finally I managed to get first place. After this great achievement I knew that all the hard work had paid off and therefore I was clear about my path.
What is your source of motivation?
I rely on other models and athletes like India Paulino, Ashley Kaltwasser and Larissa Reis. I see and continue to pursue his achievements on an ongoing basis, thus becoming for me an inspiration and a model to follow. Another thing that helps me stay motivated is my positive mentality, it is the psyche that has helped me achieve my goals considerably faster.
Which training routine has worked best for you?
- Leg extension five × 10
- Leg curl three × 10
- Squat Reverse Jaca three × 12
- Leg press three × 12
- Strides five × twenty steps
- Triceps extensions four × 10
- Curl with dumbbells four × 10
- Skull-breaker with bar and flat bench four × 10
- Hammer curl four × 10
- Funds three × 10
Wednesday: Rest day
- Dominated three × 10
- Frontal pull three × 10
- Dumbbell paddle three × 10
- Rowing with T-bar three × 10
- Shoulder shrug three × 10
Friday: Chest / Crunches
- Press Inclined bench three × 12
- Push ups three × 20
- Chest openings three × 10
- Crunch with weights five × 10
- Hanging leg lift three × 10
Saturday: Rest day
- Shoulder press four × 10
- Side elevations four × 10
- Preceding deltoids with dumbbells four × 10
- Rowing to chin four × 10
What are you most proud of?
It’s best to be able to inspire others, including girls who try to add a healthy lifestyle to their lives. This makes me very proud and motivates me to move forward. I try to assist as much as I can. I am also very proud of the physique I have achieved and the level of discipline I have.
Have you had any obstacles along the way?
For me, the obstacles are people who leave negative and hateful comments in my publications. At first it affected me but now I ignore it and use it as motivation.
What is your diet?
- Food 1: Oat flakes with grated coconut, honey, 1 glass of water and 1 portion BCAAs.
- Food 2: 1 serving of nuts (almonds/cashews)
- Meal 3: Grilled chicken or fish with potatoes, vegetables and 1 portion (BCAAs).
- Food 4: 1 Banana and/or dextrose
- Meal 5: Whey protein shake, 1 serving of branched chain amino acids and smoked salmon.
- Meal 6: Tuna and casein protein salad.
What is your supplementation?
- Whey protein isolate
- Protein casein
- Fish Oil Multivitamins