Prepare your training plan to go running in the morning
Training on a regular basis is one of the keys to achieving all the advantages of running and doing it at the first hour is a great option to start the day full of energy. If you wish that vagrancy can’t with your desire to practice sport, prepare your training plan and go out to run every morning, as we propose you now.
Establishing your morning training routine some time in advance will make getting going easier and making running the best way for you to start the day. This tomorrow’s training plan includes different variables that must be perfectly controlled, from the path you are going to continue in the race, to the breakfast you are going to have before and/or after the exercise.
How to plan the morning race
In order to enjoy all the advantages of running in the morning, you will need to design your training plan. This way, preparing your training plan for running in the morning is easy, you only have to take into consideration certain essential aspects that will help you to do it:
- Planning starts the night before. If you’re going to run the first hour, you need a good rest. Sleeping a minimum of seven-eight hours is basic to be able to train in the morning. Dinner is also essential. Don’t sleep on an empty stomach if you wake up to exercise. A balanced dinner, combining protein and carbohydrates (without passing), is essential so that your body wakes up with enough energy.
- Prepare your team the day before. Having your running shoes and clothes ready for the weather should be a frequent gesture that is part of your routine. If you go running when it’s not yet dawn, remember to include a reflective garment. If you have everything ready, it will be more difficult to locate apologies for not training.
- Calculate the time you need to be ready for the morning race. Each person needs a minimum period of adaptation to go from deep sleep to sheathing your shoes and running. Calculate it (wake up, have breakfast, adapt?) to avoid, thus, burdens and truly enjoy running in the morning without meditating that you are late for work.
- Plan your path in detail. It’s another of the morning running tips and the key to any morning running training plan. Determine where you will run (internet and any application will show you the possible path), bearing in mind the time it will take you to make the journey and the degree of intensity involved.
Personalize your plan to run every morning
Your race plan should be adapted to your physical condition and the goals you pursue (lose weight, gain speed by running, endurance?) but, generally, in morning training it should be smooth and also include the following steps:
1. Previous heating. Always and in all circumstances it is essential, but if you run at the first hour, it is even more so. Your muscles end up in absolute rest throughout the hours of rest and need minimal preparation even before you start working hard while you run. Soft stretching, ankle and arm turns, knee lifts… you can’t miss the first five minutes of your workout.
2. It establishes a minimum ? maximum race time and distributes in it different effort intensities. It is most essential when planning your morning training. For example, certain planning options for a 30-minute morning race could be:
- 2 minutes walking + 3 minutes of soft run + 1 minute of rest (five times).
- 2 minutes walking + two minutes jog + 1 minute high intensity interval + 1 minute rest (five times).
- 5 minutes walking light + five minutes running light + four minutes at medium pace ? high + 1 rest (twice).
These are only certain routines that you can put into practice, although you must insist that the training plan always and at all times must be adapted.
three. Final stretching. Just as you warmed up before starting the race, include stretches in your plan, such as the precise restoration time so that your body returns to its normal rhythm and lets you face the new day in the best possible way. In addition to this, there are a number of basic stretches to activate the body in the morning and prepare it for training.