The 4 definitive exercises to tone the body at home
Do you want to strengthen your organism? To ensure that your body gets the right muscle tone (without having to reach hypertrophy), and that it is defined, it is not necessary to resort to gyms or personal trainers. You may be able to achieve these benefits from home by adding a series of fitness exercises to your routine.
When starting out on the planet of fitness, you must take into consideration that in order for all benefits to be achieved and you can exploit them to the limit, a convenient diet will help you achieve it. Just like that, adding a cardio session such as running will also help you with your development.
To start introducing fitness activities into your routine, discover 4 exercises to strengthen your body at home. Add them to your training and achieve your ultimate goal.
Basic exercises to strengthen the body at home
Building a defined body with good muscle tone involves training and being incessant in exercise. An effective athlete is one who is incessant until the achievement of his goals. To achieve your goals without leaving home, learn a series of exercises that can strengthen your body and also introduce them into your training routine.
Although the exercises have the lower body as their primary field of development, you should not fall into the usual failures of fitness, and you should know that the construction of a defined body goes through the incessant training of the lower body.
The box jumps focus eminently on the increase of the cardiac rhythm and the strengthening of buttocks and also hamstrings. To perform its execution, you have to follow a few simple steps:
- Stand in front of a box – or any elevated object with a stable base – and place your feet to the width of your hips.
- Get into a squatting position and also push your legs to jump over the box.
- Land on the box or the object used with the legs in exactly the same squatting situation.
- Go back to the initial situation with a face back jump and repeat the exercises.
The sumo squats are a basic exercise that works eminently on the buttocks, quadriceps and thighs. To carry out this activity you must continue the following movements:
- Put your legs wider than your shoulders and at an angle to your feet.
- Take a dumbbell with both hands at one end.
- Slowly descend by bending your knees until your buttocks practically touch the floor.
- Go back to the initial situation and repeat the exercises.
The dead weight is an exercise that helps strengthen the buttocks and also the hamstrings, but also your back. For his execution you’re going to have to continue the next steps:
- Stand with your feet to the width of your hips.
- Take a dumbbell with each hand.
- With your back and chest straight, do a little knee flexion to throw your body face forward and drive the weights to your shins.
- Gradually return to the initial situation and repeat the exercise.
The step ups with jump suppose an exercise similar to the action of climbing stairs, but carrying out the activity on a bank, box, or similar. To work your lower body and the rest of the body, you must consider the following guidelines:
- Place one foot on top of the bench, and leave the other behind your body.
- Hold a dumbbell on each and every arm.
- Make a push face forward and change the weight face the front foot, in unison that you extend the leg.
- Place your body in the initial situation and perform the movement again.
Now you know four exercises to strengthen the body at home. Put them into practice and enjoy their advantages.
Singular Home Training