Content of the Article
To you who like to go out for a run, you undoubtedly appreciate any help focused on facilitating those running sessions that you so long for.
Because, although it may seem easy at first, running is not simply running. Running is more, considerably more. It's going out to the street to dominate your body, to squeeze the juice out of your lungs, to beat your marks feeling the breeze on your face, ignoring that little voice that says you'd be better off sitting on the couch, that encourages you to stop while you endure to go on for a few hundred and a hundred more meters, until one day you realize that the happy little voice no longer rings in your head and you enjoy with your whole being the liberating sensation of running without a prey to catch, without a lion to run away from.
That's why, in this inspiring and challenging race in unison, any accessory that brings you a little closer to mastering the asphalt is welcome. This will give you an overview of the best runner add-ons you can use in your sessions.
But even before that, we want to tell you something related to what is perhaps the best help you can perceive to improve yourself by running: motivation. And it is nothing other than the launch of the Renault Runners racing circuit, which once again brings together 19 races spread across multiple Spanish cities in which you can win different prizes, although undoubtedly the best of all it is, as the saying goes, to participate, enjoying the good environment and the positive attitude that has been breathed in each and every one of the editions of the circuit.
In addition, to get ready, you can accumulate miles of training with the Endomondo PPP and be rewarded in a quarterly draw according to the distance you travel.
And if you enter the Renault Runners website you will enjoy exclusive content and will be able to participate in competitions in which, with a bit of luck, you will be able to take away material for runners, race numbers and even the possibility of participating in the Half Marathon of the city of Paris which will be held in February of two thousand and eighteen. A luxury for anyone who is passionate about running, whether they have already run a popular race or not.
Do you feel the motivation burning in your veins? Since now is the time to know the complements that will take your career to another level.
The best complements to be an unstoppable runner
- Running glasses: they are an unusual barrier against the wind and rain that can occur in the middle of the race, but in addition to this the mere fact of running makes you go against a mass of air that can generate tears and other visual discomfort, not to talk about the small flying insects and particles that carry the wind and that enter your eyes at first glance. Your lenses will make you forget about this inconvenience and if they have ultraviolet filters they will also protect your eyes from the sun's harmful radiation. Undoubtedly, one of our favorite complements.
- A heart rate monitor or heart rate monitor: this accessory, which looks like a simple wristwatch in front of the untrained eye, is a device that measures your heart rate while you exercise, and what is the point of knowing it? To adjust the intensity of your training according to the readings you get at each and every moment and the purpose you pursue. For us it is a basic one: if you want to progress you must measure your performance, and the heart rate monitor is the ideal tool to achieve it.
- GPS: a good geolocation system or GPS can also be really useful to assess the distance you have traveled in each of the sessions, indicated on a map, so you can save your routes and focus on those that cost you the most with the goal of surpassing them last. You can use an APP for your smartphone or wear it comfortably on your wrist integrated into a wristband or sports watch.
- Drink belt: if you're going to run long distances, it's going to be great to have a hydration belt where you can keep bottles of water or isotonic drinks to drink along the way. If the heart rate monitor is essential for progressing your performance, a belt of this kind is essential for taking care of your body while running, while you may dry out if you don't drink enough.
- Breathable caps: you can wear them in winter. They will support your anatomical warmth - which usually escapes through this part of our anatomy - helping you to overcome the inclemencies of the most extreme season of the year while letting sweat evaporate through their breathable fabric.
- Running vest: it is a complement consisting of a garment for your torso, in which you can gradually put weight thanks to its specially designed compartments. When you run without it after frequent use, you will feel light as air, thanks to the increased strength and endurance you will have achieved.
- Now that you know our basics of running, why don't you start taking advantage of them? The Renault Runners circuit can be the ideal place to review your training efficiency.