Content of the Article
Without a doubt, one of the best resolutions you can make to stay in shape is to get a treadmill. This is a truly modest investment for all the advantages it will give you: running is a great exercise to achieve a great physical condition, requires little equipment and, thanks to the treadmills at home, you can practice it at any time, without worrying about the sun or rain.
Five Reasons To Buy Treadmills For Home
- Ease of use. Treadmills are one of the easiest training devices to use. Despite each and every one of the functions they incorporate today, they are very intuitive and anyone can learn to use them in just a few minutes.
- Improves cardiovascular health and helps weight loss. Running is a great cardio workout and a great way to burn calories. In addition, virtually all treadmills today feature heart rate meters, making it easier than ever to exercise safely.
- Contributes to the care of the joints. With the treadmill you avoid the impact on knees and joints that is generated when running on asphalt or other hard surface. Running certainly doesn't have to be a painful experience.
- Training programs and progress control. The training programs that are often incorporated into treadmills are an enormous ally to sustain motivation and be consistent in the exercise. In addition to this, you will be able to easily monitor each and every one of the factors to tailor the training to your fitness and goals.
- Multitasking. It can be surprising how many things we can do while exercising on the treadmill, from reading a book to listening to our favorite podcast or simply watching the latest news on TV. This will make it quite difficult for us to get bored and, on top of that, we will make more use of our free time.
For every taste and every budget
The current range of family treadmills is enormous, with proposals for each and every level and for virtually any budget. Here we have chosen 4 models with an unusual value for money so that you can choose the one that best suits your preferences:
- Halley Fitness Home Run 2.0. This is a treadmill that comes fully assembled, to run from the moment you take it out of the box. In addition to this, being foldable, it can be easily stored in any corner or even under the bed. It has fifteen different inclination situations, reaching up to a maximum of twelve percent of unevenness, and allows a speed of up to fourteen km/h, adjustable in 0.1 km/h intervals. For safe training, it integrates heart rate control into the handlebar, like a patented damping system.
- ProForm Perfomance 400i. This machine has an integrated iFit module so you can customize the training to your preferences. In addition to this, it includes interval training programs (HIIT) and the possibility of virtual programs with Google Maps. Its powerful and stealthy engine allows you to achieve eighteen km/h, so you can graduate your training to the level of demand you need. The ProForm Performance 400i features eighteen training programs, EKG pulse sensors and a unique damping system (ProShox) for improved running comfort without damaging the joints.
- NordicTrack C320i. This treadmill is perfect if you are looking for the greatest comfort and safety in your workouts, thanks to its extra large running surface (one hundred and fifty-two x fifty-one cm) and its double flex damping system. With a maximum speed of 20 km/h (adjustable with a single button) and an adjustable inclination of up to twelve percent, the Nordic Track C320i is ideal for the most demanding runners. Its twenty-four training programs have been designed by a certified personal trainer and allow you to focus on running without having to adjust speed, time, distance or incline. In addition, this tape can be easily folded for easy storage.
- BH Pioneer R2 TFT G6485TFT. The BH is an easy machine, ideal to get started in this sport without abandoning the technology of high-end treadmills. Thanks to its integrated touch screen and WIFI connectivity, you can enjoy a movie, ask questions about your social networks or listen to your favourite music via its Bluetooth system. It allows to achieve the sixteen km/h with the maximum silence and has twelve levels of inclination. It also includes an ECO-MODE function to minimize power consumption and a new six-elastomer damping system that provides comfortable and safe training.
What are you waiting for to get in shape?
With a good treadmill for home, there is no longer any excuse for not being in shape. At any time you can take a few minutes for a good running session from the comfort of your home, without worrying about the weather and while watching your favorite TV show or listening to music. There is a reason why treadmills are the most popular indoor exercise device.