The method that will revolutionize the way you run forever: pose running
The Pose procedure was created by the Russian trainer Nicholas Romanov in nineteen-seventy, with the goal that the whole planet can run in an unbeatable way, having the right technique and precise movement. This study is based on scientific studies and analysis of elite athletes, who were studied to create this universal model.
The relevance of Running nowadays absolutely nobody can deny it, it is one of the sports that has grown more in recent times, becoming integrated into our routine lives. To all this, it has been medrando the investigation of the marks to create a suitable footwear for this sport, but still this way, the injuries have not disappeared and many of these are derived to the way in which we execute the exercise.
If you choose to use and learn this technique so valued by the specialists, you will experience a reduction of injuries and at the same time this will let you achieve the goals you set. This procedure is as much for a professional runner as for the humbler runner, the two must work in this direction.
The keys to the technique:
1 POSE: When movement begins
You will need time to improve this posture, but you will get it! First, one foot will be elevated more or less close to the center of the body and at the same time the other foot will provide support to sustain the balance.
2 FALL: The motion generator (acceleration)
The purpose of the first movement creates the second, producing a fall. Your main objective will be to concentrate on holding the posture without losing stability.
3 PULL: the direction and the return to the beginning
You must literally pull the foot face the center of gravity (center of the body). The key is the synchronization of the feet and hands and coordination.
- Head: The convenient pose of the head is without any kind of movement, you must relax and leave it still.
- Back: You are going to have to have a straight back, but be careful with tightening the muscles, you have to be with the right posture but comfortable and relaxed. If your back is tense it will prevent your body from moving freely.
- Arms: Keep your arms at your side, stop worrying about their movement. As long as your back and shoulders are relaxed, everything is going to be fine, it is very normal for the arms to advance and retract to counteract the movement of the legs, it is normal and it has to be this way.
- Hips: Lean face forward, as if you were going to fall, think about dropping your hips on the tip of your feet. This will prevent you from over-exerting yourself in the stride and in addition to this will sustain your speed.
- Feet: You must hold your anatomical weight on the tip of your feet. Move quickly from foot to foot to distribute force over joints, tendons, and ligaments.
- Knees: Maintain a slight curvature in the knees, this way it will be easier for you to continue with the convenient movement.
- Legs: Lift the leg backwards, strengthen the hamstrings instead of pushing with quadriceps. It’s gonna help you master the fall face forward.