Turbo training to improve your fitness and burn calories in 15 minutes
With the arrival of summer and the bathing suits in the cloakrooms, the moment comes to ask myself the question: How am I going to look this year, in my summer clothes? You start looking for a miracle exercise program, you stop drinking alcohol and also snacking and wait for the results, but isn’t this what you do every year and then you don’t get what you want? If you are one of those who refuse to be like previous years and want to renew yourself, put aside the past and consider that this year you are going to move!
As a trainer of the procedure, Strong is the New Sensual, I present a circuit of intensive exercises extracted from my guide #CFStrongSexy, with which you will achieve everything you consider! Besides this if you want to know considerably more of my trainings and advices, you can continue me in my Instagram @cfstrongsexy. He won’t let you down!
Preparation / Heating
- Duration: three series of thirty seconds and rest thirty seconds.
- Starting position: Hands resting on the ground and aligned with shoulders, fingers pointing face to one side, legs straight open taking as a reference the width of the shoulders and the tips of the feet on the ground.
- Execution Elevate the pelvis and keep the situation tight by squeezing the abdominals and buttocks.
- Breathing: Breathe in and out throughout the exercise.
- Safety: Contracts the stomach and buttocks, bearing in mind that there should never be any discomfort in the lower back.
After gently warming up, link the following 3 exercises without rest and as intensively as possible. The efficiency of this training is determined by the intensity with which you perform the exercises and it will be the speed, concentration and maximum control of your body that will lead you to achieve your goals.
The duration of the circuit is eight minutes without any pause; first you will have to do each exercise for twenty seconds all in a row and after ten seconds of rest, return to do them all. The total reiterations are going to be three, so in general there are going to be sixty seconds of exercise at the limit and thirty seconds of rest.
All this, you can find it for free in the digital version that you will find in Strong is the New Sensual #CFStrongSexy
Exercise 1. Burpees
- Maximum duration of twenty seconds (three to ten depending on your level)
- Starting position: Stand with your legs stretched out and your arms at your sides.
- Execution: Put both hands on the floor and stretch your legs face back as if you were going to lie on your back with your belly practically touching the floor. Once in this way, he extends his arms and makes a small leap to carry his legs under his chest. Straighten your chest by pressing your muscles to jump as high as possible, raising your hands above your head.
- Put your hands on the ground and start again without stopping.
- Breathing; Inhales and expires in the jumping process.
- Safety: Cushion the fall and keep your feet together before jumping again.
Exercise two. Crunch Brasileiro.
- Maximum over twenty seconds (ten to twenty depending on your level)
- Initial position: Situation of board, with the hands under the shoulders, the feet separated taking as reference the width of the shoulders and the contracted abdominals. Push from the ground with your hands, leaving your shoulders blocked.
- Execution: Raise the knees face the chest, just to the opposite side of the one you lift and at the same time contracts the abdominals. The shoulders are held locked and the weight is distributed to the hands and arms, so that the legs can move with speed and simplicity.
- Breathing: Continuous aspiration and exhalation
- Safety: Pressure in the hands Do not lower the pelvis!
Exercise three. Seated rotation.
- Maximum duration of twenty seconds (ten to twenty seconds depending on your level)
- Starting position: Sit on the floor, with your back slightly back, abdominals contracted, knees bent and feet on the floor. Always and at all times looking straight ahead.
- Execution: Turn the shoulders and torso to each side to exercise the abdominals. Alternating right and also left to supervise the rotations and making energetic movements.
- Breathing: Breathe in and out continuously throughout the exercise.
- Safety: Have your back face back and contract abdominals.