Which is better: training alone or accompanied?
Generally, there are 2 ways to practice sport: individually or in a group. If we practice it alone, your performance depends solely on our strength, both mental and physical. When we are accompanied, strategy and coping capacity predominate in the final success of the activity. But do you know which of the two ways is considered best for health? Let’s know the benefits of training alone or in company and let’s verify which best suits your way of life.
According to certain personal trainers of high recognition, physical exercises, both alone and together, are perfect for health, but each of them produces particular challenges, whether to overcome you or your opponents.
Playing sports with friends can be a great idea for the common purpose of getting in shape. Learn about the advantages of training together now.
The advantages of training together that will surprise you
If you ask yourself what are the pros and cons of training together, we will solve your doubts. Discover the benefits of joint training below:
- Motivation. When you have friends with whom to share physical exercise, the day you find yourself with little desire to train, may be the reason why you make a care and do not miss your session.
- Competition. In a healthy way, your friends and you can bet to see who reaches ?x? number of repetitions, runs more kilometers or lifts more weight in some exercise.
- Most entertaining day. Nothing like a good chat to distract us and relax from the burden of the day after day. Apart from the advantages of the training, you will be able to share with your friends the setbacks of work or studies, also giving you a therapeutic advantage.
- Eagerness to overcome. As it is sometimes not easy to achieve our goal, doing activities together can prevent you from giving up or discourage you on your way to your goal, while continuing with your friends until the end of the activity will also be included in the goal.
- Commitment. If you play collective sports such as soccer, volleyball or basketball, for example, you will always have at all times in psyche that you can not stop training so that your team is not incomplete.
The advantages of training alone that you should know
And what if you prefer to train alone? These are the main advantages of training on your own that you will have to take into account:
- Timetable. As your commitment is only with you, in the case that in the morning you can not go to train, the afternoon or night is going to be an alternative option without justifying yourself to absolutely no one.
- No distraction. Choose a good music to listen to and practice your exercises quietly. Without strange conversations or distractions, you will be able to conclude what you set out to do in due time.
- Freedom. If you go for a run or a walk, you have the freedom to easily move the places you want to go. In the end, we all have days when we want to breathe new airs and know new paths.
- Thoughts of the day. You will have more time with yourself and you will be able to better organize both the thoughts and the activities of the day. There’s nothing like being up to date with our psyche in order for things to flow correctly, is there?
- Intensity. When you exercise alone, you will have the intensity of the exercise according to your needs and predisposition. Since you’re not accompanied, you can change the intensity and rhythm when you feel most comfortable.
Remember that the practice of exercise is essential to sustain our well-being, being recommended at least 3 times a week. According to the WHO, the function of regular physical activities is to delay and prevent the development of chronic diseases, giving a better quality of life to those who practice it.