Yanita yancheva – your training, diet and motivation
- 1 About Yanita
- 2 How were your principles in Fitness?
- 3 How does it feel to know that you inspire so many people?
- 4 What’s your best advice for who wants to start?
- 5 Training Routine
- 6 Friday:
- 7 Diet and Nutrition Plan
- 8 What are your favorite buttock exercises?
- 9 What are your best exercises for developing abs?
- 10 Your three best health ideas that people can put into practice right now:
- 11 How do you handle incidents and bad days?
- 12 Where does your motivation come from?
- 13 What are your plans for the future?
Age: twenty-seven years old
Height: one hundred sixty-nine cm
How were your principles in Fitness?
I’ve been doing sports since a very young age. I began to train seriously in the gym four years ago, after participating in a T.V. program with which I lost eight kilograms. Then I decided that physical fitness and healthy eating would assist me in recovering the fastest way, and so it was. Once physical condition became part of my life, in our days my results are great.
How does it feel to know that you inspire so many people?
I hope to be a good role model for others, especially women. I hope that people will be able to look at me and see that it is possible to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
What’s your best advice for who wants to start?
Remember that the whole planet has a different starting point and different goals. Don’t equate yourself with the rest, you’re the only thing you’ll find along the way. Looking for motivation elsewhere is fine, but over time you must end up being your motivation.
Surround yourself with people you trust and who know what you’re doing. Not everyone has exactly the same style of training and coaching, so do what’s best for you.
MONDAY: Back and Abdominals
- Dominated: three × 10
- Rowing with bar: three × 10
- Lat Pulldown: three × 10
- One-hand dumbbell rowing: three × 12
- Seated rower: three × 12
- Hyperextensions: four x 20
TUESDAY: Shoulders and Abdominals
- Chin bar: three × 10
- Shoulder dumbbell press: four × 12
- Lateral lifts: three × 15
- Birds crouching: three × 15
WEDNESDAY: Biceps, Triceps, Abdominals
- Funds: three × 10
- Bicep curl with dumbbells : three × 12
- Curl hammer: three × 15
- Triceps extension with dumbbells: three × 12
- Curl biceps standing with bar: 21
THURSDAY: Legs, Buttocks, Abdominals
- Leg extension: four × 20
- Squats: four × 12
- Superseries: abductor and adductor three × 30,30
- Lunge: four × 20
- Romanian deceased weight: four × 20
- Cufflinks: four × 20
Saturday & Sunday:
Diet and Nutrition Plan
My dietary changes are based on my goals and how thin I am! My diet usually changes every 5 weeks. Generally, the changes are based on my goals in the gym and how my body is responding to food. Usually about 6 times a day, depending on how much time I have in my day. My meals are separated around 2½ three hours apart.
My breakfast is usually oatmeal. All day long I eat a lot of protein. I prefer white meat, fish and green vegetables.
- PROTEIN: Chicken, turkey, steak, egg whites, protein powder, and fish.
- CARBOHIDRATES: Oat flour, brown rice, sweet potato
- VEGETABLES: Broccoli, asparagus, cucumber, salad.
- SUPLEMENTS: Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), Protein
What are your favorite buttock exercises?
Make SENTADILLAS! Along with the deceased weight are my 2 favorite exercises. Learning how to truly isolate the right muscles with different kinds of onslaughts and jumps is essential.
What are your best exercises for developing abs?
Train them daily. At first I started with only ten minutes day after day at home. Now I diversify my abdominal trainings.
Your three best health ideas that people can put into practice right now:
- Make a plan: it will help you achieve your goals.
- Healthy Eating: Convenient Diet is the key.
- Training hard: You’re going to live well
How do you handle incidents and bad days?
Battles are fought in our psyche every day. When we begin to feel the battle is too difficult and we wish to abandon it, we must choose to resist negative thoughts.
Where does your motivation come from?
Once you discover the precise motive to act, put this reason as a final end and then nothing is going to be able to stop you. Always and in all circumstances you will find something that needs to be improved. Instead of focusing your attention on what needs to be done, focus on what you have improved.
Nobody’s perfect. Raise your standards for yourself. We are all built differently and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Take advantage of each and every occasion in life and do what you are interested in and don’t let anyone stop you!
What are your plans for the future?
I’m going to continue my training. I would love to work with a huge team in the fitness industry, I have quite a few proposals so far, but build my name in the industry and work with my sponsors. I’m also designing my clothing brand today.